11.12.2008

Thanks

A big thanks to Jeff for taking over the blog this week. I have been entertained, made to think and didn't get much work done while he held down the fort. Go check out his blog to stay entertained.

I will give you a bit of a warning that Jeff's enthusiasm for blogging has motivated me to be a little more active, so be prepared for more hatred, sarcasm and genital references.

I also want to point people to an awesome blog post from my brother Jared about his elk hunt this weekend. If you are at all interested in hunting than you need to check out the pictures and video of his trophy hunt. I would post them here, but The First Lady would freak out with a video of something being killed on our family friendly blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That's the hugest elk I've ever seen. Oh wait, that's my elk!