11.11.2008

Number one with a bullet... or eight bullets.

Skip the boycott. Ski instead.

Some people aren't comfortable with world leaders making out with the media.

As long as it doesn't conflict with the elk hunt.

Someone punch me in the face soft enough that I'll live, but hard enough that I'll forget about this.

One of the only crowds weirder than Harry Potter fans.

There are bigger issues than the election, media leaks, and Starbuck's 97% implosion... well, bigger than the election and media leaks anyway.

This creepy picture always gets loads of hits. I have no idea why. It's gross.

AIG=Zombie?

7 comments:

Derrald said...

Remember when I had to schedule my wedding around the deer hunt? Wow.

Ming said...

I don't like hunting....it's icky.

Ming said...

Oh yeah...but I LOVE that creepy picture of the human dog face. Gets me every-time hahaha!

DC Diva said...

What IS going on w/ Lindsay Lohan? I can't STAND her.

She should date that dog.

Mark said...

Links to Radar, Dealbreaker and a Lohan story, this blog is getting sexier by the minute.

Emily said...

Of course, if you say:

"Someone punch me in the face soft enough that I'll live, but hard enough that I'll forget about this."

Why don't I listen? Because I just can't help myself. I agree with Wendy, Lohan should date that dog. That's pretty funny.

Joe said...

You push all my buttons, Dolphin. Don't even get me started about the boycott, Lohan, Twilight, or AIG. But I have softened up quite a bit on Palin lately.