9.01.2011

Day 7

Our last full day in Nice.  I almost can't remember what we did...oh yes, we took the train over to Beaulieu sur Mer and walked our butts off over to Saint Jean Cap Ferrat to check out the Rothschild mansion and hit the beach one more time.  SJCP is breathtaking.  I have found my retirement property.  The mansion and gardens were lovely as well.  Prepare for photo overload and goofy pictures of us (there was a lovely Polish woman and her daughter taking photos in crazy fashion magazine worthy poses that inspired us to liven up our pictures!!)





 My future home.



 Can I move in now?































Next up, last but not least...

1 comment:

Erin said...

Very nice but...no wait, I meant very nice butt. ha! I couldn't resist. I've been married to Steve for long. :)