Today was my monthly Doctor's appointment. I know, you all wanted to know that, you're welcome.
Anyway. I thought about a few things while I was there and thought I would share them with you. You're welcome again.
- What is it about that paper sheet? Why does it give so much security? Do you not realize what it going to happen next? You would think given what is about to happen, that sitting there without the see-through paper sheet wouldn't make a huge difference...but for whatever reason, it does.
- Who is more uncomfortable, the patient on the "table" or the nurse that just gets to stand by and witness the exam? Should a conversation be started or does that make it even more awkward? It's a wee bit more awkward when it's not your Doctor's regular nurse, but really...you know they've got to love that part of the job...exam witnesser!
- Why does anyone really care if Kate Gosselin is on another reality TV show? (People was the only magazine in the room).
- The weigh-in is probably the worst part of the exam. Seriously.
- Getting a shot in the butt is the most awkward thing. Even more than being the exam witnesser. It's awesome having your pants pulled down around your butt, half leaning over a table.
- Looking forward to bi-weekly exams now...they're coming. That means the end is nearing.
- I don't care what Mark says, Mr. Roboto is truly an awesome song and I will love it until the day I die.