I was sorting through some photos today, looking for proof of the different 'dos I have sported through the years, and I realized a few things.
- In Grade 9, I was voted Best Dressed Girl...so either everyone who voted felt overwhelmingly bad for me and thought it would boost myself esteem, voted for me as a joke, or they all must have been blind. Wow. How is it possible for things to be so horrible and not be aware of it!!? Will I look back in 10 years and think the same way of how I dress/look now? Probably.
- Why did anyone let me cut my hair like a boy?
- I've never really been photogenic.
- It's amazing how a quick glance at a picture from 12 years ago (or more) can bring back a flood of memories, good and bad.
- School pictures should never be shown to anyone. Unless you want to go on Ellen for her Bad Paid for Photos. Or Awkwardfamilyphotos.com
- My nieces and nephews sure were cute!
- It would be so fun to catch up with friends that I haven't seen or heard from in decades. Find out where they wound up living, what they are doing...
- I had some seriously ugly fashion moments. I wish I could say it was just hair or clothes, but most seem to be hair AND clothes. Will someone please tell me if I am wearing something horrendous or if my hair looks like an 8 year old boy who cut it himself?
- I sort of want to share some of these photos with you...but I'm not sure my self esteem could take it! And I don't know if some of the people in the pictures would want the world to see them either. But man are there some sweet photos.
- Is there anyway I can hide these pictures so that my children never get a hold of them? Oh, and nieces and nephews of mine, beware your wedding days...I have LOTS of great pictures of you!
Stay tuned, maybe one day I will throw up an old school photo blog post so you all can have a great ab workout. Maybe I should warn a few people first...