7.12.2011

Taking Time Out to Laugh

I usually keep this blog for my random thoughts, likes, complaints...general oddities, but I thought I would share this one with everyone instead of the few that just peek in on the kids blog.
This week we learned that sometimes you just have to be silly, even if it makes you look silly.  
And that is what we did a couple of nights ago.  It started out innocently enough with a little one making a mess with her snack, but then we all joined and had a very, very, very good laugh.



And the one that made me almost pee my pants...
Here's to more belly busting, laugh out loud, fall down on the floor, almost pee your pants laughter!
(and just so no one gets grossed out, it's just chocolate icing from the brownies I made!)

4 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, it is chocolate? And all along I thought you guys had poo sandwiches for dinner. Thanks for clearing that one up! hehe jk Looks like good times!

Julie said...

Ahhh, we miss you guys. :)

Kyndra said...

All of you look good with mustaches, but Mark looks eerily natural with it.

Nachelle said...

too funny, love it