- it's amazing what a successful Live tour can do to ticket prices. Two years ago Yo Gabba Gabba tickets cost $17 (not the primo "party package" seats); this year...we won't talk about it.
- it can not be described how different the day feels when the kids sleep in until 7:40 and 8:05...without waking up once during the night! Even if it is supposed to feel like 100 degrees today.
- this month sees the departure of many food friends to many different, faraway places...I do not like this.
- trying to decide where to take a vacation to is proving more difficult than I thought.
- I have never been less excited to go clothes shopping, ever, in my life.
- it's birthday week in our house...two cakes, one birthday.
- having a boy who LOVES (and loves might be an understatement) the vacuum....you would think I would vacuum all the time. Not so much. Probably because he wants to hold the vacuum, walk on it, hit it...all things that make actual vacuuming difficult.
- if my last name was Weiner...I would change it.
- I think I have bought every single Care Bear item in the county. Now why can't I find a single plush Care Bear...is that too much to ask?
- can not wait until the weight loss contest is over. Not that I am trying very hard these days, but I think I will try to give it my all these last two weeks. We'll see how that turns out.
Random thoughts for a random Monday