12.17.2009

Why Didn't I Think of This Last Year?

If we can post our statuses, tweet our abbreviated thoughts, and put videos online of cats scratching themselves, surely I can blog my Christmas cards, right? As the days go by and the cards sit in their store packaging, I realize I will probably have to buy more cards and more stamps which means braving the post office with a kid in tow. And I am just too lazy this year.
So in keeping with these modern, technological times of ours, here is your 2009 Christmas card.

We wish everyone a happy and safe holiday. May the new year bring you what you wish for and more!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love M, M & T.

*besides no one wants to read anything about our last year, it's about as boring as you can get and past family photos have taught me to just not bother. So you're really not missing out on anything. Maybe we'll try again next year!

6 comments:

Krista said...

I totally know what you mean...I am doing our Christmas cards as we speak and wondering why I even bothered. They are so expensive and time consuming and people are just going to throw them away. Good for you! I wish I wouldn't have bothered.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindi said...

:) Hope your Christmas was Merry, and Happy New Year to you! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.