2.27.2012

A Whole Lotta Nuthin.

My lovely sister candidly told me today that I am "sucking at the blogging thing, FYI."  So I thought I would appease her with a blog.  A blog about what? No idea, but a blog nonetheless. (Do you know how much the day improves when I use the word nonetheless in an unforced situation?? LOVE that word).  Anyway, I digress.  From what? No idea.  
There have been a few thoughts that have been swirling around in my head the past week or so, and they are probably issues I have vented about on here already, but maybe they bear repeating.
1) People who back into parking spots.  WHY???  I was going to pick up T from pre-K and this huge, HUGE pick-up truck was in the parking lot, BACKING into a spot.  In an almost empty lot.  No cars on either side, just the wind blowing through the spacious parking spaces.  So he backs in, I drive by, and park my car, nose first. Get out of my car, unbuckle the boy from his seat, take him out, shut the door and lock the car.  The man in the truck? Still backing his truck in. I don't think he was finished and out of his truck before I was already inside the school.  I don't get it.  It was brought to my attention that sometimes in tight spaces, it it is easier to back a big vehicle into a spot, but I don't know.  I'm not buying it.
2) I was trying to think of the last time I picked up my camera.  Other than to move it off the counter to clean under it.  So sad.  Well, not that anything exciting has been missed....rather, nothing's gone on to warrant picture taking I suppose.  You can only have so many pictures of you and the kids in your pj's in the midst of a tornado ravaged home.
3) Car shopping sucks.
4) Feeling like you're 8 months pregnant when you are only 4.5 months pregnant does not bode well for the rest of the pregnancy.
5) I really want my house organized, but I think when organizing skills were handed out/learned/up for grabs, I must have been daydreaming about shoes or French macarons or something, because it is something I can not do.  And I really need some organizing.  Sure, I can look up tips, even pin some fantastic ideas on my boards thanks to www.pinterest.com, but honestly?  Where do these people live with the amount of space that most things require? And how much money do they have to go buy everything they need for the awesome organizing projects??  If anyone close by, or far away, wants to come to my house and do an organizing overhaul...COME! NOW!  If not, you might find me under a pile of matchbox cars, recipes, or random nick knacks.
6) Anyone have any inexpensive, awesome vacation spots?  I think I might need one before June.

No comments: